Ron Kimball's Seller's Information
Selling your home can be a stressful and emotional undertaking; factors that motivate the sale of a family home run the gamut from joyful ones to any number of distressing reasons. These reasons are familiar to me, both personally and professionally, and help me to be a good Listing Agent who works to understand his client's needs during the selling process.
Also the competitive environment of today's Real Estate Market demands innovative action for Agents and Sellers. Ron's service listed below gives you a strong advantage over the competitors in selling to qualified buyers. When you ask me to sell your property, you will receive the services of a real estate team with a long track record of success. My proven marketing plan has sold many homes that were previously listed with other agents and did not sell. Also by providing easy and free information, Ron has an inside track to building a professional relationship with sellers.
I will educate you about market conditions, Earnest Money Contract and exactly what to expect during the selling process. I will also discuss what owners and agents can do to ensure that the maximum price is obtained for your property.
Your property will be placed on the Northwest Multiple Listing Service's computer network. The association covers the King, Snohomish, Pierce, and Kitsap and Mason counties. The Northwest Multiple Listing Service is the largest listing service in the state. We will take full advantage of this system, making sure the cooperating agents know the features of your property.
A custom flyer will be
made with a photograph of your property and a list of features and
benefits. The cooperating agents to demonstrate your property to their
potential buyers will use the flyer. The flyer will also be
distributed in an effort to educate agents and buyers about your
A custom homebook will
be made with a photograph's of your property and with neighborhood and
area information and a list of features and benefits of your home.
HASSLE FREE BUYER ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
I enter my buyers in my network of computers at my home office and work because I may already have a buyer for your home. When Buyers matches the description of your home I sent detailed information of your home. They drive by homes at their convenience. I immediately schedule an appointment for any home they want a closer look at
To provide you better, service I now have 8 separate url-distinct web sites (not just one) and they are collectively linked to hundreds of Other web sites, including search engines, huge real estate directories, yellow pages, white pages and local chamber of commerce sites. This means that YOU have local area, national and worldwide resources working for YOU when you select me to represent your selling needs. Locally, the Seattle is the one of the most web-connected population in the Pacific Northwest, thus you can be sure that local buyers will learn about your home for sale.
Because buyers and sellers see my many web exposures and contact me daily on the web, your property is likely to get greater exposure through me than through most any other known online in the Kitsap and Pierce County area.
Modern Technology OUGHT to Be
To help you better meet your SELLING needs, I carry in the field with me a laptop computer containing the latest "home listing" software. I can list your home for sale right from the living room of your home All I need is a phone line And with a digital camera I enter home pictures as well in the various marketing web sites I used to market your home. I also add new marketing tools whenever they're invented to better help you sell your home.
You'd Probably Do the Same...
Why do I help buyers and sellers in these "extra" ways? Because I believe that doing so sets me "well and noticeably apart" from anyone who doesn't, and because it's the "right" way to serve people who put their trust in you.
I also believe that if a new technology exists, a Realtorģ owes it to herself and her client to faithfully learn it, and then USE it to its fullest extent. That's why I've embraced the Internet. It's good for YOU!!!
∑ Feature your property on my 8 Internet sites; also the John L. Scott Internet site; the John L. Scott 's Port Orchard Internet site and the Northwest Multiple Listing Service's Internet site. Also provide listing information with Realtor.com, Mostermoving.com and IRED.com web sites
∑ Search the MLS buyer program to locate a buyer whose desires meet your property.
∑ Fax out information on your property to the top agents and offices in the area.
Throughout the sales process, I will communicate with you weekly to keep you informed of progress and showings. I will be available to address your questions and concerns.
The period between contract and closing is where most sales are lost. I will communicate regularly with all the parties to see that the small problems are dealt with before they have a chance to become big ones. Your interests are protected throughout the process.
CLOSING & BEYOND
Prior to the closing of your sale, I will review the figures and documents with you. After closing, I will be available to make sure all your real estate needs are taken care of.
For detailed information on our marketing plan for your home, please contact me.
A FREE HOME WARRANTY DURING THE LISTING
A home warranty, transferable to the buyer, that protects certain appliances, as well the heating system, plumbing and electrical systems, that fails or need service or replacement after buying your home.
Since each property and client situations can differ greatly, I will customize my marketing plan to meet each individual clients. The following is an outline of my marketing plan.
MY OBJECTIVES AND THOSE OF JOHN L SCOTT REAL ESTATE ARE:
1. To get as many qualified buyers into your home until it is SOLD.
2. To communicate the results of our activities to you on a weekly basis.
3. To assist you in getting the highest possible dollar value for your property with the least amount of problems.
4. To constantly look for the best possible methods of exposing your property to the potential buyers in the market.
THE FOLLOWING IS MY PERSONAL PLAN FOR MARKETING YOUR HOME:
1. Submit your property to the Northwest Multiple Listing Service currently servicing 9000+ members.
2. Submit copies of your listing to our company sales staff for their waiting buyers.
Prepare an informational flyer with a photograph of the
property and a list of features and benefits. The flyer will be used
by the cooperating agents to demonstrate the property to their
potential buyers, and furthermore they will be distributed as follows:
4. I'll assist you in effectively staging your home so your property makes a good first impression on potential buyers. Staging your home refers to organizing the physical characteristics of your property to show off its best advantages. This also includes another important term we refer to as "curb appeal".
5. For Sale Signs, New Visions Reality LLC signs have proven to be effective in attracting buyers.
6. Tour your home with our professional sales team.
7. Fax information on your property to the top agents and offices in the Kitsap area.
8. Suggest and advise you as to any changes you might want to make in your property to make it even more marketable to the buyer.
9. Advertise your property on New Visions Reality LLC on the World Wide Web.
10. Provide property information for our relocation director for all incoming buyers.
11. Complete an Estimated Seller's Net Proceeds for each offer presented.
12. Pre-qualify, when possible, all potential buyers to save time and energy.
13. Have the cooperating brokers in the area tour your home.
14. Follow upon all the sales people that have shown your home to request feedback and suggestions as to any changes that should be made to make the property more marketable to a buyer.
15. Implement Windermere's rotational advertising program. (Bremerton Sun, Homes & Land, Port Orchard Independent, John L. Scott 's Internet Site)
16. Have our lender supply detailed financing flyers for your property.
17. Mail copy of your Multiple Listing for your approval, also a copy of all advertisements that have been published
18. Create additional exposure through a professional sign, riders and key safe.
19. Make you completely aware of all the various methods of financing that a buyer may want to use.
20. Provide on a monthly basis for the cooperating brokers, a list of the features and benefits of your home.
21. Update you as to the current market conditions and their effect on the sale of your home.
22. Mail 25 letters to owner/renters in the surrounding area notifying them the property has been listed.
23. Fax Back Follow-up - to agents showing your home, requesting feedback and offering a free lottery ticket. Agents respond at their convenience and are not harassed by phone calls.
24. Assist you if necessary in arranging interim financing.
25. Represent you during the presentation of all contracts by the cooperating agents and assist you in negotiating the very best possible price and terms for your home.
The written guarantee designed to address the common fear of sellers when listing a home with a professional real estate agent
"As an experienced professional real estate agent, I have built my business on customer service. My number one priority is your complete satisfaction with my handling of the sale of your home. Thatís why I offer this certificate of seller satisfaction. The mutual trust we establish early on in our business dealings is dependent on your complete confidence in my abilities. Should I fail at any point to fulfill your every expectation, you have the choice to end our relationship."
Hereís my guarantee:
A Seller may at any time terminate the listing agreement with Ron Kimball. No penalty will be assessed. A 7-day notice is requested to assure an orderly transition.
How and why does this agreement work? Because I choose to work with trusting and professional people, I am certain that my clients and I will have a productive business relationship based on clear communication and mutual trust. I will earn my commission by offering you the very best real estate services available. Because my success depends on referrals and repeat business, I will do my utmost to see that you are satisfied with the thorough efforts I make to sell your home. If you are not, you deserve to seek other help. Thatís what the Easy Exit Listing Agreement allows you to do. You are always in control.
Your signature on this certificate allows you to tear up the listing agreement whenever you want. For your complete protection, I request a 7-day notice to be sure of an orderly transition of your business. Simply notify my office and I will terminate the listing as soon as possible.
Ron Kimball, REALTOR. "A Internet Realtor"