If you are looking to
buy in Kitsap, Mason or Pierce County, Washington real estate please
read below for some services that I can provide for you, but, by no
means are my services limited to this. If you are out of state I will
do whatever it takes to make your home search as easy as possible.
I can email,
snail mail, or fax you listings with pictures, area information, or
maps. Let me know what
your needs are and I will try to fulfill them
- Provide you with a relocation
package containing pertinent information about the cities you are
considering to purchase your new home. This information will be
designed to be specific for your needs.
- Provide area orientation. (
line Relocation for a area for a
- Help analyze desires in relocating,
with regard to neighborhoods, schools, commuting distance, shopping
and social activities. (See On
line Relocation for a area for a
- Review Washington State agency and
- Arrange for loan pre-qualification, at no cost
to you, to identify your price range and discuss types of financing that
will fit your needs.
- Show you properties in your price range which
meet your specific criteria, until we find the right home for you!
- Advise on buying and selling
- Assist in identifying needs in
selecting a new home, such as type of property, style of home,
number of bedrooms and baths, and extras that make a house a home.
- Provide rent versus buy analysis
- Assist in financial decisions, to
look for a property that suits a budget.
- Provide referrals to contractors,
lenders, and other real estate services.
- Provide a thorough review of the
Multiple Listing Service (MLS), to be sure you are aware of every
property currently available which meets the stated needs, desires
- Analysis and recommendation of
improvement costs on a piece of real estate.
- Provide a competitive market
analysis on the home of choice before an offer is written. If
working as a Buyer Broker, provide advice on the specifics of the
- Provide an estimate of the costs
- Provide referrals for insurance
agents and title/settlement firms.
- Analysis of total monthly payment
for interest expense which is deductible for income taxes.
- Contract preparation. After contact
has been accepted, I will accompany you and a qualified inspector
through the home to prevent any surprises after closing. I will
discuss the findings with you and discuss the assist you with any
decision that may arise
- Plan For Flexibility - Closing
dates are not written in stone. Allow for contingencies and have a
back up plan. If you or the sellers need a little more time to
conclude the final arrangements don't let these delays upset or
frustrate you. These types of circumstances are not uncommon in a
real estate transaction. .
- Recommend and assist with desired
- During the pre closing time that
you are "under contract" I will follow up on every detail
with the will lender, title company, seller's agent and others to
make sure that your interests are protected.
- Do a Final Walk Through - Visit the property
after all furnishings have been moved out to be sure there are no
surprises. Be absolutely positive the property was left exactly as you
had agreed upon in the contract. Often times, things are unintentionally
overlooked that could have been spotted in a final walk through.
- Attend settlement and help explain
all closing documents. After closing, I will be available to make
sure of all your interests are protected.
- Furnish you with a list of service providers
(i.e. moving company, PG&E, water, garbage, telephone, day care,
schools, cable television, etc)
- Deliver your keys and final closing statement on move in day!
For Sale in Kitsap County - These homes include a sampling of
both John L Scott data base and from the Multiple Listing Service that
Real Estate Agents have access to. Most homes available are
represented in this database are updated daily. Also view Hud homes
available in Washington Stale and my Showcase of my listings. Make
note of the MLS# and I can get you more information on any home.
me with your Kitsap County and Pierce
County home buying needs using my relocation form!
E-mail I can send you a
complete search of all the properties available that meet your
Ron Kimball "A Internet Realtor"
Serving all of Kitsap Mason & Pierce County, WA
Visions Reality LLC
(360) 876-7768 | Fax (360 ) 876-4843